If you plan to visit San Antonio for the holiday season and are unsure about what you want to do, then you have come to the right place. San Antonio is stunningly beautiful during the holiday season. From the River Walk’s holiday lights to the city’s seasonal attractions, San Antonio has plenty to do to satiate your holiday season thirst. Come and make it an unforgettable holiday season in San Antonio.
Here are several events and places to go in San Antonio for the holiday season:
San Antonio is flush with events leading up to Christmas. The city plays host to boutique shopping, caroling, tamale making, football, and much more. Holiday themed events throughout San Antonio include SeaWorld San Antonio’s Christmas Celebration, Six Flags Fiesta Texas’ Holiday in the Park, Zoo Lights! at the San Antonio Zoo, Christmas at the Caverns at Natural Bridge Caverns, and the Valero Alamo Bowl.
The San Antonio River Walk holiday lights run through the holidays and include the Ford Holiday River Parade and the Ford Holiday Boat Carols. Other holiday events include:
- November 19 – Christmas Tree Installation and Lighting at the Pearl
- November 18 thru January 2 – Lightscape at San Antonio Botanical Garden
- November 25 – Old West Christmas Light Fest at Enchanted Springs Ranch
- November 26 – Ford Holiday River Parade
- December 1 – Holiday Night Markets at Pearl
- December 4 – 37th Annual Oma’s Christmas Fair
- December 11 – Breakfast with Santa at the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
- December 26 – Day after Christmas Pajama Brunch Party
You might also like: Munch On Reindeer Food This Christmas
San Antonio offers a plethora of holiday shopping options that include everything from local boutiques, shopping malls, outdoor market, and upscale shopping centers. If you go shopping in San Antonio you will happen upon The Shops at La Cantera, the La Villita Historic Arts Village, the Market Square, the North Star Mall, the Shops at Rivercenter, the SAS Shoe Factory and General Store, and The Alley on Bitters, among others.
If you are interested in exploring San Antonio, book your holiday getaway today and come and experience all that the city has to offer. Let the holiday spirit guide you to San Antonio. You will not be disappointed.