When people are shopping around to buy a new car, truck, or SUV, they take into account many different considerations. Primarily, drivers want to look at safety, performance, drivability, efficiency, style, and comfort ratings for the vehicles they are considering. Well, here are eight other factors to think about before making a purchase. Hyundai’s eight 2023 Car and Driver Editor’s Choice Awards are certainly reasons to put these vehicles at or near the top of most people’s wish lists.
- Kona. The Kona is loaded with technology and performance at an affordable price. The infotainment system includes several shortcut buttons to simplify the driver’s experience, there are many safety and driver assistance technology features, and the nimble handling can take on city streets like a champ.
- Tucson. Drivers who are looking for a stylish SUV need not look further than the Hyundai Tucson. Offered as a gas, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid, the Tucson’s quiet drive gives motorists a sense that they are behind the wheel of a luxury automobile.
- Santa Cruz. People may first notice the distinctive design or useful cargo box, but there is much to love about the 2023 Santa Cruz. With a comfortable cabin made out of attractive materials, the top two trims of the Santa Cruz know how to flex their muscle compared to other trucks.
- Santa Fe. Boasting an interior that could pass for a luxury SUV, the Santa Fe’s available 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen and modern driver assistance technology make it a popular choice on the market today.
- Palisade. The Palisade is known for its spacious cabin, smooth ride, and classy style. It’s an ideal SUV for families that offers plenty of power, comfort, and finer touches on the upper trims.
- Elantra N. This sporty vehicle makes driving a joyful experience with its ability to maneuver curves and burst down straightaways. The edgy interior is both roomy and comfortable.
- Sonata. Hyundai delivered something special with the 2023 Sonata, offering a powerful family sedan that is both responsive and fuel efficient. The car offers a spacious interior making it ideal for family trips.
- Ioniq 5. With a surprisingly fast charging time, the Ioniq 5 is smooth and athletic. Drivers will by thrilled by its digitized dashboard, incorporated footrests, and ample passenger room.
You might also like: Look No Further Than Hyundai For The Best Family Vehicle
Time for a Test Drive at Red McCombs Superior Hyundai
People who are in the market for a new car, truck, or SUV should visit Red McCombs Superior Hyundai in San Antonio, Texas, to learn more about the new cars available on the lot. The sales team at Red McCombs Superior Hyundai is happy to help answer any questions and set up a test drive. The dealership is located at 4800 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas, 78229.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.